MemoRail Modbus is a space-saving transmitter with Modbus interface in a 17.5 mm modular housing. Available as a 1- or 2-channel version for operation with contactless Memosens sensors.
The compact multi-parameter analyzer supports a variety of process variables:
- Contacting conductivity
- Inductive conductivity
- Amperometric oxygen
- Optical oxygen
- Slim modular housing with 17.5 mm width
- Memosens communication
- With pH/ORP combination sensors, measurement of up to four process values simultaneously plus temperature
- Modbus RTU protocol with standard RS-485 interface
- Up to 32 devices in parallel on a Modbus master
- Power supply 24 V DC
- 3-year warranty
Easy to Use
For quick Modbus configuration, the network address is directly set on the MemoRail Modbus devices using the DIP switches on the front panel. 24 V DC is supplied via plug-in terminals or bus connectors.
MemoRail Modbus is an attractively priced solution in process analytics and optimally suited for use in numerous industries:
- Pharmaceutical industry, biotechnology – Upstream/downstream process – CIP/SIP systems
- Food & beverage – Process monitoring – CIP/SIP systems
- Water treatment plants/equipment
- Power generation, etc.
Because of their narrow modular housing, these DIN rail devices are ideal for installations where space is limited — in fermentation plants and in control cabinets, for example.